Like & Follow
Most Popular Posts
- New Winter '13 Point Release Available
- "What's in a Name? That Which We Call a 'Project' by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
- Requests and Ideas - My Polymorphic Backlog in VersionOne
- What to Expect in our Bi-Weekly Live Product Demonstrations! Part 3 of 3
- Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
- Some nuggets about testing in VersionOne
- Quick! How Do I… Add Values to a List Field, Add a Custom Field or Custom List Field?
- Our Daily Standup is Stale – What's the Point?
- Telling the Release Story
- Taming the Beast: How to Rank Large Backlogs
- Backlog Management
- Point Releases
- Product Tips & Tricks
Tag Archives: versionone
VersionOne provides a comprehensive set of default fields and values to define items in the system. Story Types, Defect Sources, Task Components or Test Methods are a few examples. But – what if I need to add my own list … Continue reading
Yours is an organization delivering multiple projects for different customers through your various teams – shared services. Though your teams practice agile – and enjoy it! – they do not truly have a dedicated backlog; their efforts are helping deliver … Continue reading
VersionOne just works. Out-of-the-box. It allows for very specific configuration and customization, but when you just need to get-up-and-going, only a few things are needed to start planning and tracking your agile project. Here is a short guide on the essentials. Continue reading
Ever wanted to know how to import your backlog of templates you’ve already created into VersionOne? This video shows how to query our API for doing so. Continue reading
Wanna learn how to create custom fields in VersionOne to capture the info that’s most important to you? Check out this video. Continue reading