Let’s think about this for a minute…
- Ice-bucket challenge someone
- Set a stapler in a Jell-o mold
- Crash someone’s Facebook by inviting them to Candy Crush
- Add a ‘Blue Screen of Death’ screen saver to your boss’s laptop
- Load a DVORAK driver onto a PC with a normal keyboard
- Clean those 24 sticky coffee rings off your desk
- Assign a bunch of fake stories to people
But if you really want to make a lasting and meaningful impact on the agile community, please find 10 minutes to take the 2014 State of Agile survey.
“The annual State of Agile survey has become one of the most comprehensive industry surveys serving the agile community. The survey gives agile software professionals an extensive set of relevant statistics, peer guidance and validation that can be very helpful in making smarter decisions about their delivery process.”
– SD Times Editor-in-Chief David Rubinstein
Now in its 9th year, the State of Agile has helps agile practitioners, consultants, technology students, professors, bloggers and business people in all industries better understand agile methods and practices. The survey runs late summer through mid-September and VersionOne publishes the report in Q4 or early Q1.
If you take it, you get:
- Entered into a drawing for 1 of 9 SONOS wireless HiFi systems (each worth $600)
- Exclusive, early access to the data sample from 2,000-4,000 respondents in your industry
- Satisfaction that you helped others make informed decisions about their agile practices – in just 10 minutes
What are you waiting for? Take the State of Agile survey now.